Pokémon Polished Crystal is a hack of Pokémon Crystal by Rangi.
The game is meant to be an improved version of Pokemon Crystal. It adds gen 4 evolutions, reusable TMs, the Fairy-type, and other ease of life features from more modern Pokemon games. It also has a Nuzlocke mode option which can be turned on or off at any time.
- All Pokémon have unique overworld sprites
- Trade evolutions can now be obtained simply by leveling up, with their held items when applicable
- Routes 47 & 48 are added, with their own 8 bit music of versions from HG/SS
- Lyra, the female player character from HGSS, appears as the friendly rival, taking the final starter Pokémon
- Yellow appears in this game alongside her Pikachu
- Leafeon evolves from Eevee in the Ilex forest, while Glaceon in Ice Path, Sylveon evolves from Eevee via a shiny stone
- Chuck's wife doesn't give you the HM Fly after you beat him, instead you must beat Falkner's father in Yellow Forest to get it